This is the second part. We're still in Chinatown Singapore. BTW, have I mention that our hostel (the lovely A Beary Good Hostel) is just a few meters from Chinatown MRT station? It is indeed!
- A Beary Good Hostel located inside the Chinatown heritage shophouse, hence it cute size.
- A quick shopping can be done downstairs, there are many shops selling ranges of goods, from souvenir (thingking of keychain?) even you may find clothes here.
- Eateries are everywhere, being in Chinatown make it top spot for Chinese Cuisine. But since I'm a muslim, it's quite hard for me to find Halal food (or, I'm doubt about their Halal-ness)
- Hence, fast food is the best choice! There is a McDonald within walking distance (without crossing road). Food problem settle!
- You want to perform solat but staying in hostel make it hard for you? There is a heritage mosque nearby. Masjid Jamae'. It located at the end of the Pagoda St. So again, within walking distance!
Chinatown street market